Margo Runkle MA, JD
EMDR Certified Therapist
EMDRA C-I-T Consultant in Training
As a family therapist, mediator, and attorney, I have been privileged to work with individuals, couples and adolescents facing a variety of life’s challenges for the last 22 years.
Given that each individual and family is unique, I take great care to meet you where you are in your own process to meet life’s challenges. My experience includes working with people experiencing anxiety, life stress, depression, trauma, anger issues, hopelessness, LGBT issues and relationship difficulties. As a divorce coach, I work extensively with parents and children coping with the emotional impact of divorce and the change inherent in it.
I received my law degree from the University of Michigan and my Master’s in Counseling Psychology from Western Michigan University.
- Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology with emphasis on family systems
- Work with older children, adolescents, adults, couples and families
- Trained in psychodynamic, CBT, DBT and family systems therapy
- Divorce Coach
- Mediate variety of family issues, including parent-teen and elder care
- Collaborative Family Law attorney
- Trainer – leadership, team-building, stress management, diversity
My name is Gil and I am currently in training to become a therapy dog and join Margo in helping clients feel comfortable in their journey.